Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SQL 2008

• Please log in to reply

no5alive

no5alive

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Im a relatively new geek in training and I often have questions regarding what Im learning in class- I will never ask how to solve my assignments. Im currently in an SQL class with an online school and need some very basic help. We are supposed to write the code for everything regarding a database without using any of the cool tricks available within SQL. First I was wondering if this was the place to get this kind of help and then I was wondering (if yes to the first) who might be able to help me with my SQL issues.

Advertisements

no5alive

no5alive

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok, i will get more specific. I'm currently working on a couple of projects but I keep getting stuck with where to put things. In a table I'm working on I basically have a binary field but I do not know how to create it and wonder whether or not the statement would go into the tables or somewhere else. Right now, I think that this problem is beyond the scope of my assignment but I tend to 'nuke' things, so here I am.