Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Live Messenger 2009 Won't Remember Tools>Options Settin

• Please log in to reply

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
I just updated to the new Windows Live Messenger 2009 aka Msn Messenger. & well I'm just having one issue with it. I have more than one email account which I use with messenger. Sometimes I sign in with one address, and sometimes I use another. I of course tweaked a lot of the settings via TOOLS>OPTIONS when I first updated to this new version of the messenger. But for some reason it won't remember the settings I chose for the program when I sign in with a different email address.

What the heck is going on? Is it just me???

All of the old msn messengers used whatever settings you chose in TOOLS>OPTIONS whenever you'd start the program with any email account you'd use. This is just bothersome as I can't spend the time to tweak every single one of my families settings for each email account. Not to mention when friends come over and use this pc.

Does anyone know of a fix?

Advertisements