Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ms words help with logo & text on the bottom of every pages

• Please log in to reply

geekstome

geekstome

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Hello

how to make like this one in ms words?
i need to make it appear in every pages of my ms words

Posted Image

Advertisements

Wander

Wander

• PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
Go to View > Headers and Footers. You will be wanting the footer :)

I am not too sure about how to put the logo in though.

geekstome

geekstome

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
oh... the footer
i tried footnote before it turn to something that I'm not prefer...

hehe thanks, 'bout the logo never mind, not the priority for my paper..

deeplyblue

deeplyblue

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

oh... the footer

I think you are confusing the footer with the footnote - they are not the same thing at all! I agree it's easy to confuse the words.

A footnote is the note at the bottom of a page that refers to a number in the main text. A "footer" is the area at the bottom of every page in Word - that area is there and defined even if you don't use it. It is in the "footer" that you put things like page numbers, or repeating text, like "NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF MALASIA".

Exactly how you use it depends on which version of Word you are using. But basically, in your case, you get into the controls for the Footer "zone", and first make it big enough to hold your picture and your text. Then you lay out the picture and the text in one example of the Footer Zone, and then tell Word whether you want it on every page, or only on certain pages.

After that Word will leave a gap at the bottom of every page you have specified, and put that text/logo into it.

As I said, which commands you use, depends on which version of Word you are using, but my recommendation would be that you use an invisible table within the footer, and then lay out your text and logo with that.

Get back to us if you more help.

db

geekstome

geekstome

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

oh... the footer

I think you are confusing the footer with the footnote - they are not the same thing at all! I agree it's easy to confuse the words.

A footnote is the note at the bottom of a page that refers to a number in the main text. A "footer" is the area at the bottom of every page in Word - that area is there and defined even if you don't use it. It is in the "footer" that you put things like page numbers, or repeating text, like "NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF MALASIA".

Exactly how you use it depends on which version of Word you are using. But basically, in your case, you get into the controls for the Footer "zone", and first make it big enough to hold your picture and your text. Then you lay out the picture and the text in one example of the Footer Zone, and then tell Word whether you want it on every page, or only on certain pages.

After that Word will leave a gap at the bottom of every page you have specified, and put that text/logo into it.

As I said, which commands you use, depends on which version of Word you are using, but my recommendation would be that you use an invisible table within the footer, and then lay out your text and logo with that.

Get back to us if you more help.

db

i agreed the word is confused, thanks guys for helping me out
deeplyblue : thanks so much for your explanation, really appreciated it =)