Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Html to image software question

• Please log in to reply

eduecheq

eduecheq

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello everybody! :)

I'm Jose from Costa Rica, SEO guy

I just moved to a new company that uses windows based computers instead of macs, which was what i was used to.

I was wondering if anybody knows about any good windows xp application for converting the page copy of a html file to jpg or any other image format

thank you!!! :)

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Screen Capture:

Use the following free software that allows you to select the area for a screen capture and/or whether you need to auto-scroll for a capture of a window that is too long.

Last free version of FastStone Capture 5.3 (1.2 MB) - http://www.oldapps.c...one_capture.php

Comes with its own built in Graphics Editor. Has many other shortcut keyboard options.

The best feature is the auto-scroll on the web pages that has a scroll bar. This programs will auto-scroll and capture entire page!

A tool that turns web pages and HTML files into images

Free Online HTML Converter

eduecheq

eduecheq

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Screen Capture:

Use the following free software that allows you to select the area for a screen capture and/or whether you need to auto-scroll for a capture of a window that is too long.

Last free version of FastStone Capture 5.3 (1.2 MB) - http://www.oldapps.c...one_capture.php

Comes with its own built in Graphics Editor. Has many other shortcut keyboard options.

The best feature is the auto-scroll on the web pages that has a scroll bar. This programs will auto-scroll and capture entire page!

A tool that turns web pages and HTML files into images

Free Online HTML Converter

will give it a try, thank you for replying to my post, i appreciate it

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
You're welcome.