Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New System Build

• Please log in to reply

InsaneStryker

InsaneStryker

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello there,
I am in need of getting a new computer, and have taken a few courses in computers so I want to build one for my own. I have been having a hard time finding what parts I should get so I am reaching out for some help. I am going to be using this computer for basic college school stuff, and gaming. The games I will play are Wow (this one will be the main game I play) eventually sc2, diablo3, and a couple shooters like Cod. I have a monitor, keyboard, and mouse so I am just in need of a (intel) system and os (preferably vista with upgrade to win7). I was checking out my buddies computer, and he has a antec 900 case so if that is a reasonable case you could add that into the build. My budget is going to be $1000 and MAX is $1200. I think that's about it, but if you have any questions on my specific information you need from me I will be happy to inform you. thanks in advance.

Edited by InsaneStryker, 26 August 2009 - 06:21 PM.

Advertisements