Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Driver missing: mbx2dfu.sys

• Please log in to reply

Mbox2User

Mbox2User

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there guys

I have purchased Mbox2 music software 2 years ago, (Protools LE 7.0) , had it installed on my computer and then removed it a few months ago because I needed more space on my hardrive for something else.

Now i am trying to re-install with the Protools LE installation CD and I get this message that says that I am missing:

'mbx2dfu.sys' file or driver

I have tried to work out how to fix this but with no success.

I came across a program called 'driver updater pro' but then read reviews of this and some people said that this actually had spyware/adware on it so I decided against this.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you for your time and keep up the awesome work! :)

Mbox2User

Advertisements

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
The best thing to do is contact the manufacture of the software. I'm sure they can help or direct you in what to do. Maybe your installation software is corrupted.