Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

people get on my nerves

• Please log in to reply

chamblee

chamblee

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hats off to the staff of geektogo, you put up with people who not only don't know a lot about computer but don't understand how to follow instructions either like; follow the guide first, post the logs in a new thread, wait for help. And on top of that it seems that a lot of people are just ungrateful for the help they get. Thanks you geektogo staff for be so patient and helping people fix there computers. You guys ROCK!!!!!

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Send M&Ms. and thank you for the kind words- that helps keep us going,
Johanna

crooz

crooz

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

people get on my nerves

Would that be the reason why people say that a dog is man's best friend? :) ...sad enough (for the HUMAN population that is), there's a lot of truth behind that saying. Animals are cool... as long as they're not sharks, hungry kodiac or grizzly bears looking at you as a meal! :) Then I'd rather be watching National Geographic.

mpascal

mpascal

Math Nerd

• Retired Staff
  • 3,644 posts

Send M&Ms

It's true. A recent study showed that 9/10 GTG staff members are addicted to chocolate.

But in all honesty, I'm sure this post is something every staff member can appreciate. It's the little things like this that keep us going :)

chamblee

chamblee

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Just letting you guys know that there is someone who cares.

I haven't even had any personal help yet and I can still appreciate the work you guys put into this website. :)

Icaro Freire

Icaro Freire

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
I've had help,i'm really impressed...you guys rock indeed! :)

SpySentinel

SpySentinel

R.I.P.

• Retired Staff
  • 5,152 posts
Thank you for the kind words chamblee and Icaro_Freire,

It means a lot to us :)