Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HP Network Scanjet 5

• Please log in to reply

feaganss

feaganss

• Pip
  • 2 posts
My company recently purchased two of these network scanners (used), and neither came with a software CD. Hp does not offer the Scanjet daemon for download (that I've found), and I've searched the internet pretty extensively for it, with no success. :tazz: If anyone has this CD, or even just the daemon, and is willing to help me out, please contact me so we can work out a way for me to download it or for you to send it to me. I'll gladly pay you for the trouble - anything to end this frustration! ;)

Thank you!

Shawn
[email protected]

Advertisements

hudihoo

hudihoo

• PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
i want $500 just kidding you can download them here

http://www.driversco...tt-Packard&S=14

you need your exact model theres scanjet 5c and 5p but the drivers are both there for download

feaganss

feaganss

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, and thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, I'm not sure those drivers are what I need - the scanner I've got is the Network Scanjet 5, a standalone ADF scanner with a network interface. It's kind of a much-earlier version of the Digital Sender 9100C, if you've seen those. Any chance that you have the Network Scanjet 5 service tucked away somewhere? :tazz:

Thanks again...

Gigelf

Gigelf

• Pip
  • 1 posts
We have the same scanner, the problem is that HP never developped new software/drivers for 2000/2003

We installed an NT4 server only for that.
I can upload the cd if you still need it.

I also saw a linux server and enhanced firmware for the scanner
http://www.madole.net/scanjet/