Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

help plz! asap

• Please log in to reply

dancingbear5

dancingbear5

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
ok i just want to play call of duty iv went though alot to install my new graphics card and now thats its FINALLY workin i was ready to play...wrong ;) when i go to singal player i dosent run it just ses put in right cd and try agin ive try all cds bother cd drives restarting windows reinstallin the game ive tryed my comp and my frends the same 4 both help :tazz: i just wana play. ps multi player works but nobodys has any servers goin?? ;) ahhhhhhhh :)

Edited by dancingbear5, 13 May 2005 - 04:14 PM.

Advertisements

demirkol

demirkol

• PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
is the game copied

dancingbear5

dancingbear5

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
noooo

Dr Paine

Dr Paine

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
exactly the same thing happened to me mate. The solution is.... I dont have a clue but Call of duty united offense works fine apart from on my dads user account

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
if all you have is a cd/burn capable drive in your system, I would recomend trying a regular cd/dvd drive. It has to do with the copy protection on the cd. Now the next question have you patched your version of cod to 1.5 per the pinned topic?

Starjax

dancingbear5

dancingbear5

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
no to the patch and i did use it on a reglar drive :tazz: and i got mp to work so im hangin in there lol

Edited by dancingbear5, 15 May 2005 - 05:16 PM.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
please patch

dancingbear5

dancingbear5

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
ok so follow the link on the pinned post?