Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Weird problem...................sound graphic icon not displayed

• Please log in to reply

selva

selva

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
Hi,
I just downloaded few drivers and installed it and after that i find my system totally slow and the sound and graphic icons are not there in the taskbar nearby date.........................

I think xp has also few files missing like help,etc............

Could someone pls check it out and make me sure nothing is wrong pls...............

Advertisements

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
Try to restore the computer to an earlier date.If that doesn't work go device manager, click the + sign near the new drivers that you installed, double click the driver and in top of the table that opens up click "driver". Click "roll back driver" and let the computer revert to the old drivers. Repeat the process for all the new drivers.

selva

selva

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
tried system restore but all re3store points just seem to have vanished and device manager dint help either....................

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
Go to the Malware forum of Geeks to go. You may use the link in my list below. Follow all the preliminary steps that are required.