Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

best free trojan/malware anti-virus?

• Please log in to reply

XxDarkSatoshixX

XxDarkSatoshixX

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
i dont want a restart to finish installing one. My os is vista.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Avast
Avira
Malwarebytes
SuperAntiSpyware

TheWhiteRose000

TheWhiteRose000

• PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
AVG Home Edition Free.

XxDarkSatoshixX

XxDarkSatoshixX

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
who deleted the kaperasky 2010 answer? plz readd him or i will ban you from this topic.

DO NOT DELETE REPLYS

From topic poster

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
I suggest you read the Terms of Use you agreed to when you registered. The post was in clear violation and was removed.

Help is permitted in the forums only. No support is offered, or allowed via Personal Message or email.

For obvious reasons, we also cannot allow the sharing of license codes in open forum.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

who deleted the kaperasky 2010 answer? plz readd him or i will ban you from this topic.

DO NOT DELETE REPLYS

From topic poster

I deleted that post, and I will feel free to delete any post that I feel violates our TOU. I suggest you not threaten me or any other admin or moderator of this site for doing our job. You have no power to ban anyone from this or any topic on the forums.

robert.wiechert

robert.wiechert

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

I use AVG free, Spybot S&D, and Spyware Blaster. Those 3 programs will protect your system just like a full internet security suite like McAfee. As long as you keep them updated, but there free to download.

robert.wiechert

robert.wiechert

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

I use AVG free, Spybot S&D, and Spyware Blaster. Those 3 programs will protect your system just like a full internet security suite like McAfee. As long as you keep them updated, but there free to download.