Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Document Viewer

• Please log in to reply

loyo999

loyo999

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
Whenever I try to play a video via Windows Media Player I receive this Document Viewer pop up stating Please wait while windows configures Document Viewer. I press the cancel button and then I get another stating "Insert the document viewer disk and click ok. I press Cancel again and the video then plays. This message appears with some videos not all. They were ALL downloaded from my Mini Camcorder so not sure why some have the problem over others. The problem is that I just purchased an External Hard Drive and I've been trying to move my videos over and noticed that the ones with this pop up won't transfer over as it gives me an Error stating that there's no space to move it over when the Hard Drive is empty. I'm running Windows XP version 2000 SP 3.
Thank you in advance.

Advertisements