Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

computer running very slowly (no WIFI availiblty)

• Please log in to reply

tinybb

tinybb

• Pip
  • 2 posts
sooo i have a laptop and it worked fine like 2-3 weeks ago.... (the battery light has been blinking for the past 2 months and a showing me that the battery is hopelss so my laptop is always connected to the outlet...)
back to 2-3 weeks ago wen i was in america i down;oaded a couple of stuff randomly, i try not to download much, but tried to get some movies for my dad... well long story short... all of a sudden my computor started acting up...
before the next thing that ill tell u about happened to my comp something that i don't understand the significance, but my bro told me to put it in anyways.... before the comp became slower AVG (free version) stoped updateting itself for some reason...

now wat i mean by acting up is that first to turn it on it starts powering up normally... but then when it shows the windows xp image and like a continuos loading bar (that loads on avrage for 5-10 secs) now it loads the login screen only after 2-5 mins of waiting....

and then right when i do login it shows me an error of svchost.exe - Application Error
the instruction at "0x751b2da1" referenced memory at "0x751b2da1". the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of "0xc000009c".

click on ok to terminate the program
clck on cancel to debug the program
then the ok and cancel icon and thats the box
nothing happens when i click on iether.... the error vanishes and nothing else happens....

besides all that my laptop barly moves.... anything i click, and i make sure not to click on more then 1 or 2 things... they don't even load from the slowness of the comp (or its just i don't have a hour to wait ,no exaggeration) but nothing works not even the exploror or mozzila....
btw i just noticed i have no wifi availibilty on my laptop.... the light is off.... and i can't turn it on... (i know how to play around with the wifi button)

Advertisements