Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My opinion of G2G

• Please log in to reply

saraveza408

saraveza408

• PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
A few years ago when I 1st came to G2G I was figuring the staff would be just like people I found in other computer forums.I figured they'd end up making me feel stupid because of my computer intelligence is that of beginner. Well,I found the exact opposite. I explained I was a rookie at this computer stuff & the staff walked me through fixing my problem.They have always been very patient! And I know I can ask some really stupid questions but never once has anyone at G2G seemed "fed up" with helping me.
I actually met a life long friend here too.
But really,I just wanted to say "thanks" to everyone at G2G! I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who is having computer problems or anyone who has any tech questions!

Thanks again to everyone here at G2G!
:)

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Thank you for the kind words of appreciation saraveza408.
This is why most of us do this. When people like you respond with such positive and enthusiastic comments about how your experience was positive and a your issue was resolved successfully.
I am very happy we could assist you and that you found the experience to be so easy to follow. Please come back and let your friends know we are here to assist with any issues they may have. Personally I would like to thank you for allowing me to assist you in your latest issue and for the patience and cooperation you gave in following and asking questions when you needed clarification.

Rshaffer61

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
thanks for the kind words saraveza408, we try to make this places as family friendly as we can. You would be surprised how many staff members started off coming here looking for help, trained to be a staff members, and have stayed for years since. Well you might not be too surprised since you been around since 06, you probley have seen it quite a bit.

thanks again, and enjoy the forums :)