Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help me please !

• Please log in to reply

GeekyHadi

GeekyHadi

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello guys 1st i would like to thank anyone who will help me out in this problem ...

I've got a Dell optiplex 755 Intel core 2 duo, 2 giga rams, Built in Intel 256 VGA

Now i wanna buy a new graphics card for my pc and am not sure what fits it i mean will it be "ATI" or "GEFORCE" ive asked in some shops but they didnt really help me out .. some said it will be just ok ... and some said it might not if u dont have a graphics card port ... !! and pc isnt with me now since am in a vacation out of the country !!! PLEASE HELP @@@@

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Welcome GeekyHadi to GeeksToGo

I believe I have found your answer. You have a PCI Express slot that will accommodate a newer video card. I found the information looking at this Manual and scrolling down to Page 5 of the manual.
It clearly shows the layout of your MOBO and the slots included.
You will see slot numbered 15 that is exactly as I stated.

GeekyHadi

GeekyHadi

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ty so much buddy ! i appreciate ur help

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
You are very welcome. I'm glad we could help and please let us know how everything works out for you.
If there is anything else we can do to help please feel free to ask. I appreciate that you allowed me to assist you with your issue and for your patience. Thank you for choosing GeeksToGo for help. :) :)
This issue now appears to be resolved.