Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Another Virus - "your computer is infected!"

• Please log in to reply

fsalomon

fsalomon

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi all. I have the same problem as appears in the topic Virus - "your computer is infected!".
Could you help me with that?
I will follow the steps of the topic Virus - "your computer is infected!", but I think I will need help in the killing part...
Thanks!

Advertisements

fsalomon

fsalomon

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi all again. I followed the first step of the Virus - "your computer is infected!" topic solution, and here are the logs.
I did it in 'Safe Mode'. I hope this will be usefull...
Thanks again...
Attached File  OTS.Txt   226.14KB   531 downloads
Attached File  SysProtLog.txt   2.78KB   155 downloads

fsalomon

fsalomon

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
And here again. This time, I did the test in Normal Mode, just in case.Attached File  SysProtLog.txt   229.09KB   177 downloadsAttached File  OTS.Txt   234.75KB   523 downloads

fsalomon

fsalomon

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi all, I followed all steps of the Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide post, and the virus is still there! I tried with 2 antivirus, and nothing. In fact, now I have a new security center, the AntivirusPro 2010, courtesy of braviax.exe, jaja.
Could somebody help me, please!!! I don't know what else to do... Thanks.