Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Scsi controller card

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have two internal seagate cheetah t10 scsi hard drives. The drives have 29 pin connectors and I have bought a 4 x 29 pin connector which fits the drives. The other end of the connector is a 36 pin male connector about 3/4 inch across. I need a specification for a SCSI controller card to enable me to read these hard drives.

Thanks for your help

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Here are some controller card with SAS interface that might suit your needs, http://www.xpcgear.c...controller.html
I use scsi drives, but this interface is new to me, however, I understand that they do offer better performance that before, good luck and remember to terminate the last drive on the chain and the first drive is "0", jja