Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Scsi controller card

• Please log in to reply

bboston

bboston

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have two internal seagate cheetah t10 scsi hard drives. The drives have 29 pin connectors and I have bought a 4 x 29 pin connector which fits the drives. The other end of the connector is a 36 pin male connector about 3/4 inch across. I need a specification for a SCSI controller card to enable me to read these hard drives.

Thanks for your help

Advertisements

jjawm

jjawm

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Here are some controller card with SAS interface that might suit your needs, http://www.xpcgear.c...controller.html
I use scsi drives, but this interface is new to me, however, I understand that they do offer better performance that before, good luck and remember to terminate the last drive on the chain and the first drive is "0", jja