Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

AOL downloading problems

• Please log in to reply

susieb123

susieb123

• Pip
  • 2 posts
okay... here's the problem... i am running windows xp... with a router to get attached to the internet.. when i try.. and by god i have tried for about 3 days to download the aol program... as that is my isp... i keep getting errors... either it runs for about 30sec.. then says i got disconnected... and the latest error is 1006.. when i look this one up.. i get all sorts of things.. nothing to explain about it.. so anyone to help.. please feel free.. xx

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
AOL error messages mean nothing in the real world. Only AOL know what they mean. Your best bet is to take it up with customer services or find a better provider. I prefer the latter :)

susieb123

susieb123

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thanks... will do.. i mean the latter lol..