Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ATI Radeon HD 3650 AGP Drivers

• Please log in to reply

Monty4317

Monty4317

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Hey there, I just pieced together a computer and I can't seem to find the latest drivers for my video card (ATI Radeon HD 3650 DDR2 AGP).

I've tried the AMD site http://support.amd.c...ages/leech.aspx and that didn't work.

I've also tried various other sites and searched through forums with no results as of yet :/ very frustrating. If anyone knows where I can find these it'd be greatly appreciated :) thanks!

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Try HERE
AGP video cards by ATI are no longer supported.
They now call this a hotfix as described on the page. Download the one for your system which would be the 3rd or 4th one for Vista depending on which version you have.
Please let us know how it works

Monty4317

Monty4317

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
My mistake. I forgot to include that this was on a computer with Windows XP Pro installed :) the link didnt seem to work for me...

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Go HERE and download the file named 9-8_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc
This is the HOTFIX for your card for XP PRO