Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Keylogger

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ScottAz

ScottAz

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Windows 2000 Dell Inspiron 450 1 gig Ram

My son just turned 13 and I have a concern on his web browsing habits. He and a friend of the same age were behind closed doors and when mom walked in they shut down the monitor so she couldnt see what they were looking at.

I want to install a free Keylogger on this computer to see where he is visiting and what he is doing.

Any recommendations on a program I can use?

He knows how to delete his history and he uses window washer also so I can't backtrack.

Thanks for the help, I hope i'm just being overly protective.

Advertisements

Wander

Wander

• PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
Google yields some viable options:

Edited by Essexboy, 07 September 2009 - 03:19 PM.
TOU Violation

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hello ScottAz...

We can't help with the keylogger...it's against our Terms of Use to help one person spy on another.

Have a talk with your son explaining your concerns. If you can't come to an agreement on his web habits, install some parental control software on the machine to limit his access.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

wannabe1