Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Express 6

• Please log in to reply

Monficat

Monficat

• Pip
  • 1 posts
When I send a message the email actually gets sent but an error message pops up stating warnings. I then have to go to my outbox and manually delete the message as it does not delete automatically now, otherwise it will keep getting sent when I click send receive. In the sent folder,I usually have the email stored that I have just sent but now it does not save it. I know the other day I got so frustrated with the pc running so slow that I did a ctrl alt delete and may have deleted something I shouldn't have done ..oops . sorry. Some help would be very much appreciated to get outlook back to normal. Thanks for your kind help and time here.

Advertisements