Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Outlook Express 6

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
When I send a message the email actually gets sent but an error message pops up stating warnings. I then have to go to my outbox and manually delete the message as it does not delete automatically now, otherwise it will keep getting sent when I click send receive. In the sent folder,I usually have the email stored that I have just sent but now it does not save it. I know the other day I got so frustrated with the pc running so slow that I did a ctrl alt delete and may have deleted something I shouldn't have done ..oops . sorry. Some help would be very much appreciated to get outlook back to normal. Thanks for your kind help and time here.