Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

convert slides in powerpoint format to MS WORD/notepad format...

• Please log in to reply

gladiatorGeekstoGo

gladiatorGeekstoGo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i wanna convert some slides in powerpoint format to MS WORD format...
slides r printscreen copies of text....i wanna retrieve text in format which can be copied & pasted like we do in notepad...

pls help
i have MS Office2007
pls give detailed instructions how to convert powerpoint slides into word format...
i have basic knowledge of MS WORD & very little of ppt
..i have MS OFFICE2007...i'm unable to convert....i'm unable to open print options & microsoft documnt imaging...somebody pls help
---------
somebody has sent this answer...but i'm unable to understand ...

can some1 pls explian the steps....
-----------
look i have a suggestion...im using the powerpoint format myself..just run an OCR on it using windows microsoft document imaging and save it in word format.
http://office.micros...2193601033.aspx

it comes with microsoft office 2003 and above.if u have office installed on ur comp,u will have it by default.open the powerpoint file...click on file->print->print options->select microsoft document imaging.the slides will be saved to .mdi format.run OCR from the task bar..it looks like an eye.save the file.go to file->export->to word format...save it as word document
============
pls help...

Advertisements