Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

0x0000008E!

• Please log in to reply

RussAz

RussAz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Alright sorry for the vague responses. It happens at various time unexpected. As soon as it starts happening again Ill write them down and post them up. Thanks for all the help.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
:)

RussAz

RussAz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Alrighty so I've recieved a few of these errors in the last few days. Mind you that these only started appearing around th esame time as the blue screen errors.

"the paging file is too small for this operation to complete' When opening itunes

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000012d) click OK to terminate the application" taskmgr.exe

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142) click OK to terminate the application" soffice.bin

"the application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctcammgr.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this against you installation diskette" v0500mon.exe

Other small glitchy things have been happening such as my shut down button in the start menu not intitializing a shut down. Let me know if I can give you any more info and thanks for being patient.
Russ