Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Anyone use "True Image" from Acronis?

• Please log in to reply

Phriend

Phriend

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
I recently attempted to backup my hard drive using a program called "True Image" (made by Acronis). That said, the program does not seem to have copied the files from "My Safe" to the external hard drive. Anyone know what might have happened?

If the files from "My Safe" did not get copied, I am somewhat fearful that other files may not have been copied as well. :)

Edited by Phriend, 14 September 2009 - 02:38 AM.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
What is "My Safe" to start with?

Phriend

Phriend

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

What is "My Safe" to start with?

My Safe is a built-in application in Windows XP. Basically, it is a simple application that allows the user to password-protect files. (Essentially it acts as a password protected folder).

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
I tried to find something on Google about your problem, but I don't see anything.
I think, your best option would be to contact Acronis directly.