Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Converted Playstation 2 Problem

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:) just this march i bought my cousins ps2 (doesn't read pirated cd's) so i worked for the money i paid to convert the ps2.. and now it reads pirated cd's ..

here's my problem :) after 2 months of putting it aside on my closet and i tried so play a game ... it wont read pirated cd's anymore and it goes to the red screen that says INSERT PLAYSTATION FORMAT DISC OR PLAYSTATION DISC :) ..

what seems to be the problem?

your help will be greatly appreciated ... :)

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Any Illegal Modifications performed on any console will usually have adverse effects to the hardware. I would suggest bying another PS2 and leaving it alone for anything other than legal Games, DVDs and CDs