Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Online Community- Probelms Understanding Virtual Currency Platforms

• Please log in to reply

Rob67

Rob67

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm in the process of starting an online community that will run off of virtual currency (credits). I want the members to be able to earn free credits by completing certain actions and also be able to purchase credits via paypal. My probelms (which are big ones) is understanding how to implement a tracking system that will track a user's credits, automatically recognize when a user is out of credits, payment gateway, and also I need to understand how to get someone to use their credits to download/upload a video to their ipod. I know this is a lot of information to digest but I'm just starting this idea from scratch with a web designer who lacks a lot of programming knowledge. Any ideas would help even if it's directing me to websites or hosted solutions that could solve this probelm for us.. Thanks

Advertisements