Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Props to Perplexus

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

I wanted to take a moment to thank Perplexus for all the help with my malware problems. It was an admittedly "rather nasty infection" :), and I figured for sure that I was headed for an OS reinstall. Blue screens galore, none of the fix-it programs would run, and it seemed like a giant disaster. Perplexus hung in there with me, though, got the problems patched up, and now everything is working great! I hope the powers-that-be here at Geeks to Go give my helper a fond pat on the head for all the hard work. I'm already touting the great stuff that you folks do here to anyone who will listen, and thank you for all that you do!

Trusted Helper

• Expert
  • 13,659 posts
Glad that everything worked out great for you, I'll make sure Perplexus sees this. :)

GeekU Admin

• Administrator
  • 20,915 posts
  • MVP
A fond pat on the head will be a nice change from the usual kick in the rear end that he gets! Thanks for letting us know - we think he's a good helper also.

Lord of the Geeks

• Malware Removal
  • 1,185 posts
Thank you for the kind words Albert :) I really appreciate you taking the time to write them. It was my pleasure to work with you. :)

I have to get back to work before they find out I escaped the cage! Take care :)

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,490 posts
Well done Perplexus! :)