Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Firefox Searching History Problems

• Please log in to reply

polling

polling

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Hi guys i'm having an issue with Firefox

When i used to go to Mapquest or any site that allows you to put text in a box i could always type the first letter or number and i would get a history of everything i typed in the past

But since i recently updated when i go to these sites i dont get any prior history

I clicked on Tools, Options, Privacy and there was a box to remember My History

But i still dont get any prior History

Can someone shed some light on what i might be doing wrong

Also not sure if this makes a difference but i did just recently get a wireless optical mouse

Thanks in advance

Advertisements

Wander

Wander

• PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
This isn't Search History, it's Search and Form History. Change your settings for that instead

polling

polling

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Where do i find that option?

polling

polling

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Okay i went into Tools, Options, Privacy and the Window says that Firefox will remember your browsing, download, form and search history and keep cookies from websites you visit

That was the default setting it was already on

But it still doesn't keep my form history

Can anyone shed some light

Thanks in advance