Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tami Flu Malware Infection

• Please log in to reply

Umair Dawood

Umair Dawood

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
I hope you people are great.. while searching for this malware i found this Forum useful for malware help so am posting it.

Few days ago I was talking to someone and she suddenly sent a link to me, its " http:// tamiflux . net/ " and I though she wanted to share something, so I visited and when i saw the way it loaded i got to know its an Malware infection.

Because of this infection I'm trying to make other people infected also.. On MSN while talking to someone, between my message this link appears and opposite person also though that I wanted to show him/her something and he/she visit.. I want to get rid of it..

I have used following softwares to detect this infection but found nothing:
1) Avira <- my antivirus
2) Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
3) ComboFix
4) OTL

Hope you' people will definitely find something to get rid from it.

Thank you
Regards,
Umair Dawood

Advertisements