Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Call Of Duty 4 Multiplayer Mishap

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Everytime I click on multiplayer itt comes up with a screen and says that it wasnt quit properly last time it ran. Then I click on run in safe mode and then it pops up and says some numbers and letters and says Call Of Duty has stopped working. It says I can either go online and diagnose the problem or close the program. If I click diagnose it says its loading and then does absolutely nothing. I'm running on Windows Vista Home Premium so i really dont know whats going on. Battlefield 2 runs just fine. Singleplayer on Call Of Duty 4 is slow and laggy unless I set the resolution to the lowest it can go. I can try to increase the resolution and see how it works but I just want to play multiplayer. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it twice.

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,587 posts
please provide your system specs (video , cpu, ram)