Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help with Kodak Easyshare

• Please log in to reply

Tim Toms

Tim Toms

• Pip
  • 1 posts
The story is this........I just bought a brand new Kodak camera. I downloaded the software(easyshare) that comes with the camera from a disk
and it will not work. So I downloaded the latest version from the website, it doesn't work either. I am running Windows XP and everything else seems to function fine. I get the error message "program has encountered a problem and needs to close....error report....send/don't send". I have uninstalled and redownloaded a 100 times and it does the same stuff. Since easyshare doesn't open, when I plug the camera in to the computer, it will not recognize it and does nothing.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
there is a bit Here that has a link to a clear utility for the software...try running that then trying to reinstall?