Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo pi 2515

• Please log in to reply

Medrb

Medrb

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello All
I have a strange problem with the laptop mentioned where as to boot the machine i have to put pressure on the keyboard until it has booted once it has booted it works fine but if i release half way through booting it freezes, I had tis problem before on an older laptop which turned out to be spring like things on the motherboard not touching the case correctly if this is the problem could someone point me in the right direction of dismantling and repair instructions for the said laptop or if you think the problem is something else please don't hesitate to let me know.
Thanks In Advance

Advertisements

Medrb

Medrb

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello again seems nobody has any ideas of about the problem could somebody please direct me on how to take the laptop apart to remove the motherboard
thanks for your help