CD Drive Not Working
Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:17 AM
Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:12 PM
1. Uninstall the drive through Device Manager.
Restart computer. The drive will be automatically reinstalled.
3. Download, and run Restore Missing CD Drive patch
Double click on cdgone.zip to unzip it.
Right click on cdgone.reg, click Merge.
Accept registry merge.
4. Go to Device Manager, click a "+" sign next to IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers.
You'll see two items:
- ATA Channel0 (or Primary Channel)
- ATA Channel1 (or Secondary Channel)
Right click on each of them, and click Uninstall. Confirm.
Restart Windows. They'll be automatically reinstalled.
Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:10 PM
Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:06 PM
Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:19 PM
Basically, it's slide out, slide in operation.
You just need to order proper drive at HP.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users