Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Odd Vista blue screen of death

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
My father has a brand new dell desktop (3-4 months old) with windows vista on it. He uses this computer for picture editing and storage ONLY. He doesnt use the internet as he has his laptop for that function. His desktop is stil connected to the internet for software updating purposes and i beleive the virus protection he uses is trend micro. Now recently anytime his camera is connect via usb after disconnecting or shuting off his camera he gets the blue screen of death. Personally i found this odd and was wondering if you could give me some insight on the matter, it would be greatly appreciated.