Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Monitor/safe mode problem

• Please log in to reply

Mr.Confused

Mr.Confused

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
My monitor is Samsung, SyncMaster 151s and i am having monitor troubles wheni go into safe mode, so this is how it is

When i go into safe mode the monitor starts loading .. then everythign slowly turns white until i cannot see anything.. BUT if i turn the monitor off then back on i can see what has happend... like the omcputer finished loading and all, i cannot move my mouse or anythign its a frozen screen that slowly turns white... Then if i turn it off and on i can see what has chnaged like...

If i had moved my mouse i cannon see anythign but if i turn the monitor off and on i can see where it has moved.. So if there was a program that flickered the monitor on and off really fast that would fix my problem =/ but i doubt there is one

So can anyone help me out?

Advertisements