Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Malware Identified, but not removed

• Please log in to reply

robschwanke

robschwanke

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all,

I have seen similar requests for help with this issue, but have not found one exactly like mine. I recently purchased Identity Patrol v.2.0 and have run it repeatedly. It seems to work on the "mid-level" threats with the exception of these two:

Activity Monitor
{FOUND} - C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\00002109030000000000000000F01EC\12.0.4518\ul mfc80.dll.9BAE13A2 E7AF D6C3 FF1F C8B3B9A1E18E

iSpyKiller5.0
{Found} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IDPCritProc.dll

Originally I wanted to see if I had any monitoring software on this computer, so the next logical question would be if this is a monitoring program or not and why cant I get rid of it?

Any Help? :)

Edited by robschwanke, 25 September 2009 - 01:26 PM.

Advertisements