Hello chucky49 !
Welcome to the site!
My nickname is heir
and I'll be helping clean up your computer.
Before we proceed to clean your computer from malware, let's go over some points that will help both me and you, and prevent causing damage to your computer:
- To make sure that you receive an email when I reply to this topic, please click here and check that this topic is listed under Malware Removal and Spyware Removal.
- Please don't be afraid to ask questions! No question is considered dumb here. It's better to be safe than sorry!
- When posting logs, please ensure Wordwrap is turned off in Notepad (to check, open Notepad in the menubar click on Format and make sure that Word Wrap is unchecked)
- Please follow the steps exactly in the same order posted. If you can't perform a certain step, or you're unsure on what to do, please stop and let me know.
- NEVER fix anything in HijackThis or other programs on your own! This can be very dangerous and cause harm to your system. If you see a certain entry or program you're unsure about, please don't hesitate to ask!
- Make sure you reply to this thread using the Add Reply button:
Please read my posts completely
before following the instructions.
It may be easier for you if you copy and paste a post to a new text document or print it for reference later
This is required when you won't have access to Internet.
Everytime I start windows, I get this message " RUNDLL" " error loading- c/windows/system32/ vetajume.dll"
I dont know what it is, virus, spyware, malware...?
Anyways does anyone know I can get rid of this?
Please follow these instructions
And then post the content of:
- the report from MBAM
- the report from RootRepeal (RootRepeal.txt)
- the logs from OTL (OTL.txt and Extras.txt)