Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The world's worst "IT-technician"?

• Please log in to reply

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
It was'nt me!!

Name:
Lalle
E-Mail Address:
Comments:
Dear Berndt!

Can computers catch Swineflu??

My computer emits a loud "OINK"-sound when I turn it on and then the screen turns black.
I naturally have the bootfloppy in the discdrive as you taught us in computerclass last week.

Please answer quickly,can't wait to play the cracked DOOM-copy you sold us.

/Lalle
Friday, November 13 2009 - 11:28 AM

Advertisements

Guest_bartblaze_*

Guest_bartblaze_*

The virus won't "let" him reinstall Windows? This guy needs to check himself out. That's got to be the easiest job to do.

:) :)

inapaler

inapaler

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
I guess its just a practical joke heheh!
funny though! :)

Nice share.

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Nice share.

No,this guy is for real! Go to his site, http://www.berndtontheweb.com/ ,and check out his guestbook

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Nice share.

No,this guy is for real! Go to his site, http://www.berndtontheweb.com/ ,and check out his guestbook

eriol8

eriol8

• PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
:)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

The virus won't "let" him reinstall Windows? This guy needs to check himself out. That's got to be the easiest job to do.

:) :)

You know, I just read my comment again and realised it could be taken the wrong way. Just in case you didn't get it, what I meant was the guy should check himself out as in like checking out of a hotel.

Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
:) OMG!!! Now I am the first to admit that I am the least tech savvy person on a PC, but sheeeeyit, if this is real tech advice, such as just surf the web in the hope you get a pop up offering a good free AV (Yeah, and make sure you head straight for Limewire or Bearshare to see if any come up while you're downloading those great cuts from Toto and Foreigner) then I should be at NASA, writing their computer systems programmes. What a waste of DNA this clown is.

This is the funniest sentence I've seen in months. I laughed so hard my early morning coffee was coming out my nose.

Please answer quickly, can't wait to play the cracked DOOM-copy you sold us.

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
It's been a while,since i checked out this guy! Now the latest E-mail takes the crown:

Name:
Henry
E-Mail Address:
********yahoomail.com
Comments:
What great luck to come across this site! I am a computer novice (aged 48!!) and was looking for sound, practical advice to help me find some efficient security software for my PC. I have been on other, less reputable tech support sites, such as Geeks To Go and Major Geeks, where I was told I should download an anti virus programme (whatever that is) and install a replacement firewall as the Windows version is less reliable than other firewall programmes. Even if I knew what they were talking about, I'd still follow your advice and surf the web until I found a good, free anti virus, which I will do in due course. I was hoping to visit Limewire and download some tracks by my favourite band, Kraftwerk, and I dedicate the results to you and your fabulous site.

YOU ROCK!!!!

Thanks in abundance,
Henry.
Sunday, February 07 2010 - 10:20 AM

:) :) You can lead a horse to the water,but you can't force him to drink

crooz

crooz

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
No guts, no glory Zorba! Go for it dude.
Hope for you, your system stays intact. :)

See you back shortly @ G2G... to be continued.

Advertisements

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

No guts, no glory Zorba! Go for it dude.
Hope for you, your system stays intact. :)

See you back shortly @ G2G... to be continued.

:) But I'm not Henry!
Someone actualy posted this on this guy's website! I only posted once (charlie),to see his reaction.But you're right,no guts,no glory :)

Eclipsed

Eclipsed

• PipPipPip
  • 799 posts
I suspect there are a lot of people making fun of him from the looks. Anyway, his site gives me the guffaws. :) :) :) :) ...

Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
I admit, I'm Henry. I did it as a complete pi$$ take. I'm a member of both Major Geeks and obviously, here, so I thought it reasonable to use these two highly respected sites as examples. After some thought I came to the conclusion that it is maybe a tongue in cheek tech support site, which I hope it is, and others realise this, cos anyone taking his advice is right up Sh*t Creek. Without a dongle.

Tee*Cee

Tee*Cee

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
:) Now, I have seen it all!!! I could hardly believe, that guy's site is actually up and running! Unbelievable, for sure.. He sure doesn't :) ! I mean, REALLY, people ACTUALLY listen to him??? Makes me shutter, for sure !!! :) :)

Oops! I forgot ! "Henry", I thought that was you!!! ;)

Edited by Tee*Cee, 09 February 2010 - 07:30 PM.

geekwithoutgrounds

geekwithoutgrounds

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
oh dear
this makes me laugh :)