Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RootRepeal/Shutdown

• Please log in to reply

DegreatnpowerfulOz

DegreatnpowerfulOz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi when I was going through your Virus, Spyware and Trojan Removal I got to the RootRepeal (as I was doing all your steps in order)part and as I was checking off the boxes for which to scan then hit OK my computer rebooted/shutdown, went to blue screen started back up again...I again tried this but picked which things to scan and then scanned those things immediately I had no problem until I scanned the "hidden services" which when I hit scan again I again got a reboot/blue screen...This all started because I too am having problems with "fssm.exe" which is eating alot of my CPU, and like I said I was going through the steps to get rid of the virus' and whatnot which you suggest before posting a question on your forum.
If you need anymore please let me know and thank you
DegreatnpowerfulOz :)

Advertisements