Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Thread Crossing

• Please log in to reply

Mr.E

Mr.E

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
my brother and i both go to this site fairly often. Though i normally just use my laptop, the other day i was back in his room and decided to check status of a couple of topics while i was back there.. he had just logged out of the site. When i logged in i went straight to my control panel.. the first thing i saw was the recently read topics area.. and it was filled with topic that my brother had been reading/replying to just moments before. Of course that is no big deal.. i was just curious if anyone else has seen this of if it is something unique to me.

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,839 posts
That does sound interesting... Maybe it relies on a cookie or something for the recently read topics? We'll see what a RED has to say about it.