Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Antiviruspro 2010

• Please log in to reply

peachsj

peachsj

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,
I'm trying to clean an Antivirus Pro 2010 infection off of my parents computer without much luck. It seems to have disabled all the network connections and the ability to paste anything and drag and drop, so I haven't really been able to complete many steps in the Cleaning Guide. All I've been able to run successfully so far from the list is to run the Temp File Cleaner and ERUNT, everything else either won't install on the computer without errors or won't run properly and save logs from the CD drive.

I'm really at a loss for what to do at this point. I'm not sure what other information I can give you, but if someone can help I will try to give you whatever information you ask for and try whatever suggestions you have.

Thank you very much for your help!!

Edited by peachsj, 01 October 2009 - 01:50 PM.

Advertisements