Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

acer aspire multiple problems

• Please log in to reply

shedevilbri

shedevilbri

• Pip
  • 6 posts
ok this computer is possesed or something.first the lcd screen was cracked so i replaced that with no problems.then the cpu fan blew, fixed that no problems. then last week while the unit was plugged in it lost power. no idicator lights to show that the battery was charging at all. so i took it apart down to the motherboard to see iff there was any signs of a short or heat damage nothing seemed out of the ordinary at all so i put the whole thing back together agian.while reseating the wireless card i saw that there wasalot of slack in the cables that wasent there in the first place.i have tried several different ways to thread it through to the card but they all leave slack behind.am i missing something?? i got to a point where i could get everything back together ok if not just right and now i have no power to my monitor but the computer is charging normally now.......im telling you im about to call a priest.help please please. thanks.

sorry for the bad topic title didnt know any other way to say it..

Advertisements