Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Newegg gaming pc's

• Please log in to reply

Moeror

Moeror

• PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
Ive purchased a few things from newegg, but never a full computer. I was wanting a new computer, and the ones i've been building on a few different websites have been around 2k. Someone showed me this. http://www.newegg.co...N82E16883229125
I really like the price on this. Under 1k is a wonderful price compared to other computers i've seen or built online.

They said that's better both in power and price. Does newegg often have computers of this power and price? If they don't i might have to buy it soon, but if they do i could wait a while. Also, how does this computer score on gaming now and in the future?

Advertisements

inapaler

inapaler

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
I like your CPU!
I guess its 2 years future proof, IMO.
You requirement actually will tell if its still usable :)

Moeror

Moeror

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
Well as i mentioned i'm a big gaming nerd, so if it can run Crysis on full specs now, that would be a good test i think.