Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

looking fore a good gameing router

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 9 posts
i am useing at home a wireless N d-link router,well some how it got all screwed up and now i am looking fore a good gameing router to game with.i love d-link and i was looking at this one http://www.microcent...duct_id=0276907 it looks awsome,but i whould love to have yalls thoughts on it please and rather or not i should get it or go with something else

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,018 posts
  • MVP
to my knowledge there's no such thing as a gaming router...all routers have port forwarding capabilities....the only difference between any one router and the rest is the speed it's capable of (GB ethernet is standard for wired and wireless N is the fastest for wireless), and the general reliability of the equipment

D-Link has been around for quite some time and their products are usually solid...netgear and linksys are up at the top of the pack as well