Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Problems with web mail in Internet Explorer 7

• Please log in to reply

dkerrs

dkerrs

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I use web-based e-mail to check my work e-mail from home. But when I click to open a message, Explorer (IE7) crashes, then restarts. I'm not able to read any e-mail messages. This web-based e-mail works fine in Firefox; the problem is with IE7. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

OpenOutcome

OpenOutcome

• PipPipPip
  • 640 posts
First of all, if you are choosing to use Internet Explorer, update to Internet Explorer 8. This may solve your problem altogether - if not, at least you have the most recent version.

Download Internet Explorer 8 here.

-Jason

dkerrs

dkerrs

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Jason,

I appreciate your suggestion. I downloaded Explorer 8. My Yahoo mail works fine with this, but not my work e-mail, which uses Office Outlook Web Access. Any thoughts? Thanks.