Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Just want to say Thank You!

• Please log in to reply

T.R.A.C.Y.

T.R.A.C.Y.

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
My wife and I are very thankful that there are people like you who are smart and care about other people who are not as smart when it comes to technical stuff like this. We got hit about 6 month ago and whatever it was wiped out my registry, you folks helped me restore my computer then. And even though we are not back up yet, it looks as if we are on the path to recovery, so I (we) just want to say thanks! You all are awesome!

Sincerely,
George and Tracy Garcia

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,640 posts
Hi George and Tracy,

Thank you so much for your kind words.... in fact that the reason a lot of us here, a kind thank you goes a long way :)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,839 posts
Looks like you are getting some expert assistance from NeonFX... Great work mate. :)

Be sure to stick at it until you get the all-clear.