Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Putting Vista back onto Acer

• Please log in to reply

Falcrest

Falcrest

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Ok so my little sister got some virus I've never seen before and it somehow wiped all anti-virus off of the computer. So not wanting to connect to the computer to the laptop for fear of the same virus spreading to the rest of the computers on my home network, and not being able to locate the virus and remove it manually. I took my last resort option; using F-Drive to format the C-drive. It wasn't until afterward that I found out that Acer doesn't include back-up disks for the operating system.

Basically I need to know how I can reboot from the D-drive so that I can restore Vista and get my sister to quit nagging me about it. Can I get a walk through on how to do this.

Advertisements