Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Name Change

• Please log in to reply

Mr.E

Mr.E

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
...ok I know this has probably been asked before.. but doing a search on the site gave me everything from malware logs to my last post in geeku to threads joking around about banning people. I am just curious if I can get my screen name on here changed. I log into this site from multiple computers and often cant remember exactly how i have my name spelled(including the apostrophe). I have enough trouble remember the password, much less need to remember the user name too..

Is this possible or am i SOL?

ps..I already have a particular name in mind that i believe is not taken. I went in like i was going to register a new account and when i typed in the name it gave me a check mark.

Edited by Death's Requiem Sonata, 05 October 2009 - 09:58 AM.

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Just PM a red (administrator).

If they're feeling nice they might do it for you. :)

Mr.E

Mr.E

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
hahahaha... success!

wannabe1 is now my favorite person in the world!
and Troy for the excellent suggestion!

thanks yall!

Icaro Freire

Icaro Freire

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
I liked the old name...Death's Requiem Sonata...whatever it means :)

Mr.E

Mr.E

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
It was getting troublesome to have to type that in to log in everytime.. like i said.. i log into this site from several different computers every day and cant ever remember how to spell it... and since this is the only site that i use that name and password i often forget it..

perhaps i should looking a mind hack for better short term memory.. -.-