Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Webpage non-working + ALL kinds of Corrupt Files coming up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

BlkTebow

BlkTebow

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
:)

Hey Folks I have yet another problem I've recently Cleaned my computer up from Maliscious Software here on the G2G Forum NOW I have another problem I have this little yellow triangle w/ an Exclamation mark in the middle of it and all kinds of little messages keep popping up saying that this and that file is corrupt and is unreadable and lastly another problem that started yesterday is that whenever I open IE a the little black clock at the lower left appears and it just stalls out so that the page never comes up not even the phrase "Windows Cannot Display Page" thingy. it's just plain white like I said it just started to do this yesterday but now I'm running my laptop in Safe Mode and the webpages are coming up fine.

Thanks
*RUN TEBOW RUN*

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
That sounds malware related. I would go back to the Malware Removal forum

BlkTebow

BlkTebow

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
K thx Rorsch

BlkTebow

BlkTebow

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Hey Rorsch it says I don't have access to start a new topic on the Malware Forum what should I do??

BlkTebow

BlkTebow

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Hey Rorsch you can close this topic