How to delete an Oper Sys
Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:55 PM
Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:50 PM
Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:25 PM
Please do the following in the exact steps. Failure to do so could make the boot.ini damaged and cause unstable or unusable results with your system.:
Save a Backup Copy of Boot.ini
1. Click Start, click Run, type sysdm.cpl and then click OK.
2. Click on the Advanced tab, and then click Settings
3. In the Startup and Recovery area at the bottom click Settings.
4. Under System Startup click Edit. This opens the Boot.ini file in Notepad ready for editing.
5. In Notepad, click File on the Menu bar, and then click Save As.
6. First in here change the location in the top white drop down box to Desktop. Then in the file name change to Boot.old and save as Text Document(*.txt) and save it to your Desktop and then click Save
Please copy and paste all the lines from your Boot.ini file in your next reply.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users